Attn. Mr. Andrew Gleason

andrewgleason@farmersinsurance.com

REQUEST FOR REPAIR INSTEAD OF SALVEGE, OR AN ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION

Gentlemen February 26, 2016

I, Alexander Petersen am insured with 21st Century Insurance Policy No. 22076948, and I am hereby requesting your approval of the repair of my 2012 Hyundai Veloster, or the forwarding of this request with the three photographs attached to a supervisor or manager, which has the authority to make such decision, over and above whoever 02/16/17 decision that my car should be totaled/salvaged based upon an erroneous high repair estimate and a low market evaluation when the car was not prepared for such.

I believe that the three photographs attached show clearly that it was a very low speed accident (

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 21st century auto insurance. 21st Century Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 21st century auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 21st Century Insurance.

Had an Experience with 21st Century Insurance?

Comments