21st Century Insurance - REQUEST FOR REPAIR INSTEAD OF SALVEGE
Attn. Mr. Andrew Gleason
REQUEST FOR REPAIR INSTEAD OF SALVEGE, OR AN ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION
Gentlemen February 26, 2016
I, Alexander Petersen am insured with 21st Century Insurance Policy No. 22076948, and I am hereby requesting your approval of the repair of my 2012 Hyundai Veloster, or the forwarding of this request with the three photographs attached to a supervisor or manager, which has the authority to make such decision, over and above whoever 02/16/17 decision that my car should be totaled/salvaged based upon an erroneous high repair estimate and a low market evaluation when the car was not prepared for such.
I believe that the three photographs attached show clearly that it was a very low speed accident (
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 21St Century Auto Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I ordered a blouse that did not arrive to the dimensions advertised, Customer Service did not respond at all. I submitted a formal complaint about this already. I ordered an..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."