21st Century Insurance - REQUEST FOR REPAIR INSTEAD OF SALVEGE
Attn. Mr. Andrew Gleason
REQUEST FOR REPAIR INSTEAD OF SALVEGE, OR AN ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION
Gentlemen February 26, 2016
I, Alexander Petersen am insured with 21st Century Insurance Policy No. 22076948, and I am hereby requesting your approval of the repair of my 2012 Hyundai Veloster, or the forwarding of this request with the three photographs attached to a supervisor or manager, which has the authority to make such decision, over and above whoever 02/16/17 decision that my car should be totaled/salvaged based upon an erroneous high repair estimate and a low market evaluation when the car was not prepared for such.
I believe that the three photographs attached show clearly that it was a very low speed accident (
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 21St Century Auto Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."