Attn. Mr. Andrew Gleason

andrewgleason@farmersinsurance.com

REQUEST FOR REPAIR INSTEAD OF SALVEGE, OR AN ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION

Gentlemen February 26, 2016

I, Alexander Petersen am insured with 21st Century Insurance Policy No. 22076948, and I am hereby requesting your approval of the repair of my 2012 Hyundai Veloster, or the forwarding of this request with the three photographs attached to a supervisor or manager, which has the authority to make such decision, over and above whoever 02/16/17 decision that my car should be totaled/salvaged based upon an erroneous high repair estimate and a low market evaluation when the car was not prepared for such.

I believe that the three photographs attached show clearly that it was a very low speed accident (

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 21st century auto insurance. 21st Century Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 21st century auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 21st Century Insurance.

Had an Experience with 21st Century Insurance?

Comments

State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more