3.1

I was setup on auto-pay.21st called to tell me my payment did not go through in February.

Something was overcharged in my account by another company. I called 21st back and made the payment. My car gets hit in April, talk to 21st get everything taken care of. In June!

I go online to get a print out of my insurance card and it says my policy is going to be cancelled the next day. It was a Sunday. Monday I call to see what is going on. They say back in February, they took my auto-off.

I have talked to them multiple times nothing was said.

Told them about the mix-up and offered to pay the balance.They said nothing could be done.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lied to me and did not abide by my wishes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 21st century insurance auto insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $532. 21st Century Insurance needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 21st century insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 21st Century Insurance.

Had an Experience with 21st Century Insurance?

Comments

Same thing happened to me.My bank issued me a new credit card.

I made a mistake and forgot to notify 21st. They never called, texted or emailed me. They say the mailed me a notice, but I never say it. I came home and in the mail are 2 notices from the DMV saying my registrations were being revoked.

I called 21st and they said that my policy was cancelled and could not be reinstated. They also said they would not give me a new policy. They admitted they never called, texted, or emailed me about the billing issue. I had been with them for over 12 years.

No accidents and no tickets. Granted, I made the mistake of not telling them the new billing info. But they had 5 ways to contact me and failed all 5. Pathetic.

So now I am with Allstate.

Same rate, same coverage, great local office and great service. I'll be moving my home owners insurance to Allstate as well.

No more 21st Century. And there name should be 20th Century since they don't use "Modern Communication Technology." Seriously, using the mail? Way not call me?

Text me?

Email me?Not "21st Century." We are done.